INET is the leading ICT provider you can trust
Internet Thailand Plc (INET) is a leading provider of ICT solutions and applications, including e-Commerce and highly-secured online payment, for all sizes of business. INET's online recruitment system has also been successfully adopted by several of the country's leading organizations. INET is always ready to develop modern solutions to respond to a variety of needs for large, medium and small industries.
INET provides services on a highly stable network
Every INET service is developed on one of the best ICT networks in Thailand with extensive high-speed connections locally and internationally so that all INET users can access information promptly and with the highest confidence. The company has two parallel network operating centers (NOC), one at Thai Summit Tower and the other at Bangkok Thai Tower. Each NOC works independently with its separate local and international connections so that if one network center were to fail, the other could take over operations promptly and seamlessly with no service interruption.
The two NOCs are linked via Gigabit Ethernet and there is a MetroLAN contingency network functioning as a Ring Network so that INET users can be assured that their communication needs are catered to at all times without interruption.
INET realizes that being a leader in ICT means more than just providing network connections. For this reason, the company offers a comprehensive range of services covering all essential network applications so that INET users can grow their businesses in a sustainable manner.
INET responds to all business needs, an ICT strategic partner
INET realizes its important role of being a leading data communication and network services provider, aiming to revolutionize business processes with superior technology and decreasing costs. Its customer-centric approach allows it to respond to customers' ICT needs promptly and appropriately in a variety of businesses, including banking & finance, manufacturing, government, and SMEs, by creating value-added services with various solutions and applications developed and supported by experienced professional teams. INET's mission is to create business opportunities and raise Thai business competitiveness to be on a par with international competitors.
INET caters for all types of businesses throughout the country with a variety of broadband connections. One-Stop Service helps businesses obtain a connection set up by a team of experts. Enterprise Access offers flexible leased lines for organizations demanding the highest quality connections. INET also offers MetroLAN with ultra hi-speed Internet that can transmit and receive data at speeds up to 10 Mbps, a step towards the "Intelligent Office".
INET Data Center
INET offers business data management services through the most secure and stable network with 24-hour service by a team of experts who are ready to provide advice and support. INET Data Center is a center of service for organizations and enterprises that need to provide data through Internet or Intranet, Public Network and Private Network. INET Data Center offers a Co-location service, Dedicated Server service, Web Hosting service, and other value-added services such as the Disaster Recovery Center.
INET offers complete, integrated ICT business solutions for modern, networked business operations, with professional teams having long experience in servicing and supporting corporate clients. INET and its partners offer five main Business Solutions.
- Business Collaboration Solutions
INET offers solutions that increase business competitiveness on a highly secure, stable and fast Internet network, such as Inet-SMS for sending SMS to large numbers of targeted clients in a few seconds with considerable savings, International Roaming for business executives who want to connect to the Internet anywhere in the world, and virtual international network connection via Private Network (IPVPN) for international businesses wanting the most secure data communication in all forms.
- e-Business & Media Services
INET offers a variety of online applications which speed up work processes and increase efficiency, such as Online Recruitment which facilitates effective recruitment via online applications with integrated database management, e-Marketing Consultant Services for online marketing, and modern marketing activities planning, complete Web & Application Development Services for web design and applications.
- Banking and Financial Services
INET offers fast, secure financial transactions on a stable network linked with leading financial institutions such as EDC Network Service, which offers electronic payment services via credit card, debit card and smart card. Terminal Line Encryption is a secure service to combat electronic data theft. INET also sells, leases and installs EDC Terminal for electronic payment services.
- ICT Services
Complete ICT Services to create business opportunities such as planning, system development or services that meet every requirement, including professional installation and operation.
- Managed Security Solutions
Total security management solution, offering two types of service:
- Network Security Service takes care of security of the Internet network, such as Log Management Solutions, a total solution for restoring and administering log files, which is in compliance with the Computer Crime Act and that covers all types of organization at every level and for every budget, including monitoring and sending alerts for any threat 24 hours a day.
-Information Security Service ensures that all working terminals are completely secured and free from threats such as viruses, malware, spyware, and spam mail that can affect an organization's critical data.
To support this service, INET has also set up the INET Security Center to provide security services for a corporate's IT facility, with real-time security alerts 24 hours a day by a team of security experts who can give advice on and solutions for security threats.
INET Develops Business on a Solid Foundation
INET, Thailand's first ISP, was established in 1995 by a joint venture of CAT Telecom Plc, TOT Plc, and the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA). Since then the company has continually expanded its range of businesses.
- 2009 : Raise stake in Netbay Ltd to offer complete, integrated online services in e-Logistics and e-Enterprise
- 2008 : Effectively manage business and services in compliance with ICT law and regulations by implementing IT security (ISO 27001) for Enterprise Access, MetroLAN and INET Data Center.
- 2006 : Implement corporate evaluation using Balanced Scorecard, and embrace Enterprise Risk Management.
- 2005 : Set up a subsidiary, Mandala Communication Ltd, into IP (Internet Protocol) business in the future.
- 2004 :
- Rebrand INET with a new logo and adopt a new slogan "Always by your side" to communicate INET's intention to grow its business along with customers' success.
- 40% invest in Netbay Ltd. to offer complete, integrated online services in e-Logistics and e-Enterprise.
- 2001 : Privatize by selling the majority of shares to the public and listing on the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 2000: Received ISO 9001 quality assurance standard certification annually until the present.
- 1995 : Founded as Internet Thailand Service Center, becoming the first commercial Internet service provider (ISP) in Thailand.