New option for IT leading business.
INET CLOUD is a virtual infrastructure that can secure and manage computerized resources as to increase/decrease the capacity of CPU, hard disk, RAM, or to install Operating System and various programs, etc.
INET CLOUD: offers secure and standardized services on high-speed internet and MetroLAN connecting with a first-tiered business building to rapidly and efficiently assure your business continuity. INET CLOUD wisely selects to use world-class hardware devices, managed and controlled by a qualified VMware Certificate teamwork.
- INET Cloud supports any size of business entities from SMEs to Enterprise.
- INET Cloud is operated on INET Infrastructure with a powerful Backbone that enables rapid access to resources and transfers of incoming and outgoing data.
- INET Cloud System is operated at 2 redundant centers to assure you of business continuity and as a backup data site which obviously enables Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Guarantee with 99.90% Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Certified by ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 about Cloud Service Management dealing the standardization of the service quality.
- CSA STAR Certification by ISO/IEC 27001:2013 about INET Cloud System dealing with the security-focused data.
- Cost Savings: Save your investment in IT resources by converting it to financially support our INET operational costs.
- Agility: Allow you to manage resources through Web Portal wherever internet service is provided.
- Flexibility: Conveniently and rapidly increase/decrease/setup resources as needed.
- Security: Guarantee the INET CLOUD with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to secure your data.